Speech-Language Pathologist - Home Health - 24 hours/week
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
The Speech-Language Pathologist is responsible for evaluation and rehabilitation intervention in the home setting, including management and supervision of patient care and patient and family education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and establishes plan of care to meet patients’ needs in the home environment. Coordinates care with other disciplines and seeks orders for appropriate additional services.
- Provides direct patient care based on the established care plan and physician orders.
- Re-evaluates patient status and progress. Modifies treatment as appropriate, including frequency and duration of care.
- Communicates appropriately with physicians and other staff members.
- Documents all skilled services provided to patients.
- Trains skilled and/or non-skilled personnel in appropriate rehabilitative procedures.
- Communicates with scheduler on each day worked.
- Maximizes consistency of care when preparing schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include MS degree or better from an accredited Speech-Language Pathologist program with current license to practice in the State of Montana, valid driver’s license, and appropriate auto insurance. Two years of previous SLP experience preferred.
Pay: $32 to $40/hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19115