HCBS Social Worker - Full Time w/ Benefits!
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
POSITION: Social Worker - Home & Community Based Services
LOCATION: Missoula, MT.
STATUS: Full Time (FTE 1.0), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime).
SCHEDULE: M-F, 8-5
This position performs assessments, develops individual care plans and arranges, coordinates and monitors services for elderly clients in the Home & Community Based Services (“HCBS”) program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops individual care plans and conducts annual reassessments and six month evaluations for assigned caseload of HCBS clients.
- Participates in the development of RN care plans, six month evaluations and annual reassessments as a member of the HCBS team.
- Arranges and coordinates services proposed in client care plans in accordance with accepted standards.
- Prepares cost estimates for care plans in compliance with waiver requirements.
- Makes home visits and/or telephone contact as-needed to evaluate service effectiveness and assess continuing client needs.
- Monitors the quantity, quality and cost of services provided under each care plan.
- Maintains compliance with the Department of Public Health and Human Services (“DPHHS”) and agency requirements for documentation of care.
- Processes referrals and discharges with appropriate involvement of discharge planners, eligibility specialists and other involved parties.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include bachelor’s degree in social work or related behavioral science, a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 1 year of previous experience as social worker in a health care setting required. Working knowledge of community resources preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19128