Scheduler & Clinical Admin - Full Time with Benefits
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
LOCATION: Missoula, MT.
STATUS: Full Time (FTE 1.0), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime)
SCHEDULE: M-F, 8-5
Provides centralized scheduling and data entry services for clinical programs, in accordance with physician orders, patient care plans, and updates from clinical staff. Inputs schedules into clinical systems. Primary focus is to facilitate patient-related office activities for efficiency, accuracy and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of supervisor, schedules staff to meet patient care needs. Maintains and updates schedules and itineraries of all clinicians and provides projected staffing requirements to meet patient care needs. Inputs schedules into appropriate clinical systems. Obtains assistance from supervisor to determine special clinical competency needed for exceptional cases.
- Verifies insurance coverage of new referrals to determine eligibility for service.
- Notifies patients of pending appointments.
- Follows up with staff regarding discrepancies between orders, visits, possible missed visits and/or incomplete documentation.
- Processes and inputs referral information into appropriate clinical systems.
- Performs routine office tasks such as filing, copying and fielding phone calls.
- Assists with QA/QI and compliance activities as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include 2 years of administrative assistant-level experience. High school graduate preferred. Prior experience in health care preferred. General proficiency with office productivity software required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19183