Home & Community Based Services - RN - Part-Time w/ Benefits
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
401K with Company Match
Continuing Education Stipend
POSITION: RN - HCBS
LOCATION: Missoula, MT.
STATUS: Part Time (FTE 0.8), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime).
SCHEDULE: TBD - Flexible
The RN – HCBS works with the other members of the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) team in providing nursing management, monitoring, coordination of medical services and plan of care development for clients in the HCBS program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts annual reassessments and six month re-evaluations and develops individual care plans for HCBS clients.
- Participates in the development of the Social Worker’s care plans, as a member of the HCBS team. Develops individual care plans, as needed.
- Arranges and coordinates services proposed in the individual care plans in accordance with HCBS standards.
- Prepares cost estimates for each care plan developed, in accordance with waiver requirements.
- Makes home visits periodically to evaluate service effectiveness and reassess continuing client needs.
- Monitors the quantity and quality of service delivery and cost of services provided under each care plan using HCBS tools.
- Maintains compliance with both Department of Public Health & Human Services and PHC standards for required documentation.
- Develops contracts with HCBS vendors in coordination with supervisor.
- Processes referrals and discharges with appropriate action with discharge planners, eligibility specialists and other involved parties.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include a current RN license in the State of Montana (BSN required), a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 3 years of previous RN experience required, with at least 2 years of long-term care experience preferred.
For additional information regarding the qualifications required for this position, please review the SDMI Case Management Team Requirements HERE: https://dphhs.mt.gov/Portals/85/amdd/documents/HCBSPoliciesAndProcedures/HCBS802CaseManagementTeamRequirements.pdf
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19135