RN - Hospice Quality Review (QAPI)
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Executive Pay Scale
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
We are looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to join our Hospice team.
As the Utilization Review RN - Hospice you will:
- Accompany hospice staff on patient visits to provide direction in development of, and ongoing updates to, the hospice plan of care
- Review staff documentation for completeness and compliance with Medicare regulations and continued hospice eligibility, and to assist staff with revisions to hospice plan of care in accordance with the changing needs of patients.
- Provide clinical, administrative and technical support to hospice staff. Serves as a resource for hospice staff in all disciplines.
- Identifies hospice staff education needs and assists in development of in-service hospice programs. Assists hospice manager and supervisor in the orientation of new staff. Mentors other nurses as appropriate. Conducts in-service hospice training as needed.
- Work with hospice manager and supervisor to develop orientation and competency evaluations for newly hired clinical staff. Teaches new competencies for RNs and LPNs as assigned. In conjunction with nurse supervisor, conducts annual competency evaluations for clinical staff as assigned.
- Provide hospice consult visits as needed
- Provide input to nurse supervisor regarding staff performance.
- May make client visits in the event of absences, new admissions, or other unscheduled needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Your schedule will be full-time, 40 hours per week. You will be eligible for our comprehensive benefits package.
Skills / Requirements
Requirements include - Current RN license (BSN preferred), a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 5 years of previous experience as an RN, with at least 3 years in Hospice required. Solid working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations strongly preferred.
Pay: $28 to $34/hour
Starting salary based on years of RN experience per MNA contract.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19048