RN - HOME HEALTH
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus.
- Executive Pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
Partners is currently hiring for a Full Time - Field RN within our Home Health Department.
The RN – Home Health works collaboratively with other team members under the direction of the Nurse Supervisor to provide direct nursing care to assigned clients in their residences, using the nursing process of assessment, planning and implementation of care. Instructs and educates patients and family members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled nursing care to patients and family members within the scope of practice as assigned by the Nurse Supervisor.
- Observes and evaluates the physical and psychosocial status of patients, including changes in condition and/or reactions to treatments or medications..
- Notifies the RN/Case Manager of any problems or changes.
- Provides Home Health Aide (“HHA”) or Licensed Practical Nurse (“LPN”) supervisory visits as directed. Provides instruction to HHAs and LPNs to assist in improving patient care.
- Assures continuity of care through communication and/or case conferences with other disciplines, community health, support and social agencies.
- Maintains knowledge of current reimbursement rules and regulations.
Qualifications include a current RN license in the State of Montana (BSN preferred), a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 2 years of previous RN experience with at least 1 year of recent acute care, home care or hospice experience including clinical skills of venipuncture, catheterization, wound care and/or parenteral therapy preferred.
Schedule: Schedule is generally in accord with assigned FTE status. Specific work days and work hours are as directed by supervisor.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pay: $51,800 to $85,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19032