RN/Case Manager - Hospice
Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services. We are looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to join our Hospice team. Ask about a SIGN-ON BONUS.
As the RN - Case Manager you will:
- Utilize the nursing process to provide direct nursing care to assigned Hospice clients in their residences throughout the greater Missoula region;
- Coordinate and integrate services to ensure continuity of care;
- Facilitate the achievement of quality and clinical outcomes;
- Procure and coordinate services and resources needed by the patient or family; and
- Evaluate and instruct the patient and family.
This position participates in rotating On-Call, weekend, and holiday coverage. Schedule is full-time, generally 32 to 40 hours per week.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid accumulated leave
- 401K with company match
Skills / Requirements
Requirements include - Current Montana RN license (BSN preferred), valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, appropriate auto insurance, reliable access to the internet, general competence with computers and software, and basic keyboarding skills. 2 years of previous RN experience in acute care, home health, or hospice preferred.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: 18055