RN Case Manager - Home Health & Hospice - Ronan/Polson - $3,000 Bonus
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- $3,000 Hiring Bonus (with 1-2 yrs. experience)
- Executive RN Pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
Partners is currently hiring for a RN Case Manager for both Home Health and Hospice Departments to work in our Ronan office. Opportunity to hire on as a Case Manager for the qualified applicant with increased pay.
The RN – Case Manager provides skilled home health nursing and case management for assigned patients in their place of residence; coordinates and integrates services through a team approach to ensure continuity of care; and uses the nursing process of assessment, planning and implementation of care, including patient/family instruction and evaluation, while meeting productivity standards established for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled nursing and coordinated patient care planning in a residential setting through a team approach.
- Assesses, plans interventions and evaluates patients’ physical and psycho-social status including changes in condition and/or reactions to treatments or medications for the duration of contact with patient.
- Assures continuity of care through effective communication, information exchange and case conferences with other disciplines, community health, support and social agencies. Communicates effectively with team (including Home Health Aides, LPNs and rehabilitation staff).
- Provides quality care and appropriate symptom management for positive clinical outcomes and promotes optimal health and quality of life through teaching, counseling, appropriate interventions and referrals.
- Performs skilled nursing tasks, such as catheter insertion and care; colostomy, trach and IV care; and blood draws.
- Notifies Nurse Supervisor of any patient problems or changes.
- Maintains accurate, current and complete patient records in accordance with Agency standards and OASIS requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of current reimbursement rules and regulations.
- Participates in team scheduling coordination.
- Participates in “on-call” rotation schedule as necessary to meet patient care needs by assessing and evaluating patient needs via telephone and advising or making home visits as required.
- Participates in quality improvement activities and attends in-service training as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include a current RN license in the State of Montana (BSN preferred), a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 2 years of previous RN experience with at least 1 year of recent acute care, home care or hospice experience including clinical skills of venipuncture, catheterization, wound care and/or parenteral therapy preferred.
Schedule: Schedule is generally in accord with assigned FTE status. Specific work days and work hours are as directed by supervisor.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pay: $62,129 to $78,312/year
$4000 Hiring Bonus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19109