Program Manager Home & Community Based Services (
Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We are looking for a qualified Program Manager for our Home & Community Based Services program to join our team.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid accumulated leave
- 401K with company match
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Continuing Education Funds
The Manager – HCBS has general management responsibility for all services provided by the Home & Community Based Services (“HCBS”) Program, including implementation of program requirements as promulgated by the Department of Health & Human Services (DPHHS) contract and Agency policy. The position has overall responsibility for the quality of services provided to clients, the safety of program employees, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, program development, and the profit and loss financial results of the program. Ability to develop key relationships internally and externally is crucial.
Experience working with Medicaid and elderly/disabled populations is strongly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees all operations of the HCBS program in compliance with the authorized Medicaid budget.
- Strives to maintain full client load at Medicaid-authorized levels through community outreach and marketing efforts.
- Oversees care plans, including cost estimate reviews, compliance requirements, discharge planning and documentation.
- Hires, orients, and evaluates staff competency and performance, and provides training, coaching, counseling and discipline as warranted.
- Accompanies staff periodically on client visits to ensure high quality service.
- Monitors the productivity and efficiency of the program. Develops and implements action plans to address any issues identified.
- Participates in the development of annual budgets for the program.
- Monitors compliance with applicable regulations and laws. Develops policies and procedures to ensure such compliance.
- Establishes safe work practices and work environments to protect the safety and well being of employees
Qualifications include a licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Montana OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field; 5 years of experience in home care, hospice, geriatrics or behavioral health, and, 2 years of supervisory experience required; experience working with Medicaid and elderly/disabled populations is preferred. Must have a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
Work is performed in an office environment and is generally sedentary. Occasional visits to the residences of clients may be required, which could include exposure to blood and bodily fluids. The position includes regular use of a keyboard and use of hands to finger, handle, and feel. Occasional light lifting may be necessary.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19096