Physical Therapist - Home Health Part Time
Partners in Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program (if applicable)
We are looking for a Physical Therapist to join our Home Health team for weekend coverage on an on-call basis (PRN). Schedule will be for weekend coverage with a flexible schedule to be discussed.
As a Physical Therapist for our agency, you will provide PT services to patients in their residences throughout the greater Missoula region. You'll be responsible for evaluation and rehabilitation intervention in the home setting, including management of patient care and education of patients and families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and establishes plan of care to meet patients’ needs in the home environment. Coordinates care with other disciplines and seeks orders for appropriate additional services.
- Provides direct patient care based on the established care plan and physician orders.
- Re-evaluates patient status and progress. Modifies treatment as appropriate, including frequency and duration of care.
- Communicates appropriately with physicians and other staff members.
- Documents all skilled services provided to patients.
- Communicates with scheduler on each day worked.
- Maximizes consistency of care when preparing schedules.
- Oversee services provided by Physical Therapist Assistant (if any).
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Requirements:
BS or better in Physical Therapy; current PT license; current driver license; and auto insurance.
Pay: $30 to $40/hour
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19104