Physical Therapist - Hamilton/Stevensville - Full TIme
Partners in Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program (if applicable)
We are looking for a Full Time (M-F, 8-5) Physical Therapist to join our team. This position will perform duties in Ravalli County MT (Hamilton and Stevensville) and occasionally at our head office in Missoula, MT
As a Physical Therapist for our agency, you will provide PT services to patients in their residences throughout Ravalli County, Montana. You'll be responsible for evaluation and rehabilitation intervention in the home setting, including management of patient care and education of patients and families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and establishes plan of care to meet patients’ needs in the home environment. Coordinates care with other disciplines and seeks orders for appropriate additional services.
- Provides direct patient care based on the established care plan and physician orders.
- Re-evaluates patient status and progress. Modifies treatment as appropriate, including frequency and duration of care.
- Communicates appropriately with physicians and other staff members.
- Documents all skilled services provided to patients.
- Communicates with scheduler on each day worked.
- Maximizes consistency of care when preparing schedules.
- Oversee services provided by Physical Therapist Assistant (if any).
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Requirements:
Qualifications include BS degree or better from an accredited Physical Therapy program with current license to practice in the State of Montana, reliable vehicle for transportation, valid driver’s license, and appropriate auto insurance. Two years of previous PT experience preferred.
Pay: $30 to $40/hour
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19108