Patient Service Technician - Missoula - Full-Time
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Executive Pay Scale
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
Training Period (3-4 weeks): Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Working Schedule: Friday-Tuesday, 9.30am-6.30pm
The Patient Service Tech delivers oxygen and home medical supplies to the residences of clients. Maintains, assembles and repairs items related to durable medical equipment, oxygen systems, respiratory equipment and specialty items. Provides client training on use of home medical equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives delivery vehicle to residences and health care facilities in varied weather conditions.
- Completes initial set-up of respiratory and home medical equipment in a timely and courteous manner.
- Repairs respiratory and durable medical equipment through work order processes.
- Completes all paperwork necessary to conform to agency and third party payor standards. Documentation is complete and accurate and done in a timely manner.
- Adheres to driving standards established by the agency and the Department of Transportation.
- Manages the transfill station in accordance with FDA and DOT requirements.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance and calibration on instruments as assigned. Performs troubleshooting according to ability and reports instrument problems to supervisor.
- Maintains equipment warehouse as directed by supervisor.
- Reports all equipment malfunctions or problems to supervisor.
- Participates in sales and equipment rental by assisting walk-in customers.
- Follows department infection control policies concerning safety and universal precautions. Cleans and maintains medical equipment as needed.
- Performs on-call duties as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include: high school diploma or equivalent required; valid driver’s license. Prior experience in durable medical equipment or oxygen sales & rental field preferred.
Pay: $12.65 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19106