Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Are you a dedicated clinical professional in the Missoula area, We want to talk with you. Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Student Loan Payoff Program
- Executive Pay Scale
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
Partners is currently hiring for a Part Time OT, 32 Hours per week (.80 FTE)
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for evaluation and rehabilitation intervention in the home setting, including management and supervision of patient care and patient and family education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and establishes plan of care to meet patients’ needs in the home environment. Coordinates care with other disciplines and seeks orders for appropriate additional services
- Provides direct patient care based on the established care plan and physician orders.
- Re-evaluates patient status and progress.
- Modifies treatment as appropriate, including frequency and duration of care.
- Communicates appropriately with physicians and other staff members.
- Documents all skilled services provided to patients.
- Trains skilled and/or non-skilled personnel in appropriate rehabilitative procedures.
- Communicates with scheduler on each day worked.
- Maximizes consistency of care when preparing schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include BS degree or better from an accredited Occupational Therapy program with current license to practice in the State of Montana, valid driver’s license, and appropriate auto insurance. Two years of previous OT experience preferred.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
Work is performed in patient’s homes, requiring driving in varied weather conditions. Work requires ability to work in a variety of positions, such as standing, sitting, stooping, bending, and stretching. Medium lifting is frequently necessary, with occasional heavy lifting required.
Pay: $34 to $40/hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19044