Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We are looking for a qualified Nurse Practitioner to join our Hospice team.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid accumulated leave
- 401K with company match
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Continuing Education Funds
The Nurse Practitioner provides face-to-face visit services for hospice patients as needed in relief of the Medical Director. Such visits will be in patient residences throughout the greater Missoula Region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides face-to-face visits to determine hospice eligibility and re-certify hospice patients.
- Evaluates patient history and current status to determine eligibility for services.
- Proficiency in symptom management at end of life.
- Knowledge of Advance Directives and POLST.
- Observes and evaluates the patient’s physical and psychosocial status, including changes in condition and/or reactions to treatments or medications.
- Accurately documents patient information and visit outcomes.
- Assures continuity of care through effective communication, information exchange and case conferences with other disciplines, community health, support and social agencies.
- Promotes optimal quality of life through teaching, counseling, appropriate interventions and referrals.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19080