Nurse Practitioner - Make your Own Schedule
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
POSITION: Nurse Practitioner
LOCATION: Greater Missoula Region
SCHEDULE: Make your own schedule.
The Nurse Practitioner provides face-to-face visit services for hospice patients as needed in relief of the Medical Director. Such visits will be in patient residences throughout the greater Missoula Region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides face-to-face visits to determine hospice eligibility and re-certify hospice patients.
- Evaluates patient history and current status to determine eligibility for services.
- Proficiency in symptom management at end of life.
- Knowledge of Advance Directives and POLST.
- Observes and evaluates the patient’s physical and psychosocial status, including changes in condition and/or reactions to treatments or medications.
- Accurately documents patient information and visit outcomes.
- Assures continuity of care through effective communication, information exchange and case conferences with other disciplines, community health, support and social agencies.
- Promotes optimal quality of life through teaching, counseling, appropriate interventions and referrals.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 19080