Medical Receptionist - 2 days/week
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
LOCATION: Missoula, MT.
STATUS: Part Time (FTE 0.4 - 16 hours/week), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime)
SCHEDULE: Thursdays & Fridays, 8am-5pm.
Professionally greets and assists clients and visitors. Receives and routes telephone calls. Ensures accurate routing of messages in a timely and courteous manner. Monitors and re-stocks administrative supplies. Assists with clerical duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs receptionist duties, including but not limited to, coordination of incoming calls and visitors, delivery of message, and paging staff members.
- Prepares all outgoing mail, determines necessary postage or delivery method, and arranges for delivery or pickup by appropriate service.
- Routes incoming mail to appropriate personnel.
- Under direction of Executive Assistant, monitors and re-stocks administrative and break room supplies.
- Provides staff clerical support, such as copying, faxing, etc., as needed. Such support is directed and coordinated by the Executive Assistant.
- Coordinates duties with other job-shared Receptionist.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include 1 to 3 years of general office experience. Must be proficient with computers and other office machines, such as copiers, fax machines, postage meters, etc. Requires extensive use of multi-line telephone systems with appropriate interpersonal skills.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19189