Medical Intake - Scheduler
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier Home Health and Hospice employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
Partners is currently hiring for a Full Time Scheduler for our Intake Department.
Provides centralized scheduling and data entry services for clinical programs, in accordance with physician orders, patient care plans, and updates from clinical staff. Inputs schedules into clinical systems. Primary focus is to facilitate patient-related office activities for efficiency, accuracy and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of supervisor, schedules staff to meet patient care needs. Maintains and updates schedules and itineraries of all clinicians and provides projected staffing requirements to meet patient care needs. Inputs schedules into appropriate clinical systems. Obtains assistance from supervisor to determine special clinical competency needed for exceptional cases.
- Verifies insurance coverage of new referrals to determine eligibility for service.
- Notifies patients of pending appointments.
- Follows up with staff regarding discrepancies between orders, visits, possible missed visits and/or incomplete documentation.
- Processes and inputs referral information into appropriate clinical systems.
- Performs routine office tasks such as filing, copying and fielding phone calls.
- Assists with QA/QI and compliance activities as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19094