LPN - Hospice - Missoula
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
POSITION: LPN - Hospice
LOCATION: Missoula, MT.
STATUS: Full Time (FTE 1.0 - 40 hours), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime).
SCHEDULE: M-F, 8-5.
The LPN – Home Care performs selected nursing procedures that are appropriate to an LPN scope of practice for patients in their residences, in accordance with Agency policies and the State Practices Act, under the supervision of an RN and a physician’s treatment plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides skilled nursing care to patients and family members within the scope of practice as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Accurately completes documentation in a timely manner on all assigned patients and reports significant findings to the appropriate RN Case Manager.
3. Promotes optimal quality of life for the patient with consideration for cleanliness, safety, nourishment, elimination and rest.
4. Receives specialized training in nursing skills required for the Home Health and Hospice programs.
5. May cover nursing visits at the Ronan Branch Office from time to time.
6. May provide on-call coverage for Hospice and Home Health patients within the LPN scope of practice, provided that a registered nurse is available to provide back-up coverage.
Qualifications include a current LPN license in the State of Montana, a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 2 years of previous LPN experience in acute care, home care or long-term care, including clinical skills of aseptic technique, wound care, catheterization, colostomy/urostomy care, and bowel programs required.
Pay: $21 to $30/hour
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19156