LPN - Home Health - Missoula
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Executive Pay Scale
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
Partners is currently hiring for a Full Time - LPN in our Home Health Department in Missoula Montana
The LPN – Home Care performs selected nursing procedures that are appropriate to an LPN scope of practice for patients in their residences, in accordance with Agency policies and the State Practices Act, under the supervision of an RN and a physician’s treatment plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides skilled nursing care to patients and family members within the scope of practice as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Accurately completes documentation in a timely manner on all assigned patients and reports significant findings to the appropriate RN Case Manager.
3. Promotes optimal quality of life for the patient with consideration for cleanliness, safety, nourishment, elimination and rest.
4. Receives specialized training in nursing skills required for the Home Health and Hospice programs.
5. May cover nursing visits at the Polson Branch Office from time to time.
6. May provide on-call coverage for Hospice and Home Health patients within the LPN scope of practice, provided that a registered nurse is available to provide back-up coverage.
Pay: $21 to $30/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19077