LPN - Home Health & Hospice - Missoula - Hiring Bonus $1000
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
Partners in Home Care is currently hiring for a Full Time - LPN in our Home Health and Hospice Departments in Missoula, Montana.
The LPN performs selected nursing procedures that are appropriate to an LPN scope of practice for patients in their residences, in accordance with Agency policies and the State Practices Act, under the supervision of an RN and a physician’s treatment plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides skilled nursing care to patients and family members within the scope of practice as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Accurately completes documentation in a timely manner on all assigned patients and reports significant findings to the appropriate RN Case Manager.
3. Promotes optimal quality of life for the patient with consideration for cleanliness, safety, nourishment, elimination and rest.
4. Receives specialized training in nursing skills required for the Home Health and Hospice programs.
5. May cover nursing visits at the Ronan Branch Office from time to time.
6. May provide on-call coverage for Hospice and Home Health patients within the LPN scope of practice, provided that a registered nurse is available to provide back-up coverage.
Qualifications include a current LPN license in the State of Montana, a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 2 years of previous LPN experience in acute care, home care or long-term care, including clinical skills of aseptic technique, wound care, catheterization, colostomy/urostomy care, and bowel programs required.
Pay: $21 to $30/hour
$1000 Hiring Bonus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19116