HR & Recruiting Coordinator - Full Time with Benefits
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
POSITION: HR & Recruiting Coordinator
LOCATION: Missoula, MT.
STATUS: Full Time (FTE 1.0), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime)
SCHEDULE: M-F, 8-5
Under the general direction of the Director – Administrative Services, this position is responsible for providing support in functional areas of Human Resources (HR) including but not limited to recruitment, personnel records, employee relations, salary administration, training, and special projects. The position also provides support to Company managers in the implementation of HR policies and procedures and prepares reports in conformance with regulations and organizational needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all aspects of PHC’s recruiting efforts, including but not limited to:
- Requisition management (including job postings) and tracking based on department budgeted FTE availability.
- Maintains the applicant database. Maintains recruiting files.
- Partners with hiring managers to align on position qualifications and requirements including clinical licensure, skill sets, certifications, and personal characteristics of ideal candidates.
- Conducts applicant resume reviews, candidate phone screens, interview coordination, and occasionally participates in interviews.
- Coordinates with Director – Administrative Services to prepare candidate offers including determination of wage ranges, sign-on bonuses, and other offer-related considerations.
- Coordinates with HR Specialist/HRBP on new hire orientation scheduling to coincide with candidate offers.
Requirements include two years of post-secondary education and two years of related work experience in human resources including recruiting. Additional directly related experience may be substituted for education. General proficiency with office productivity software required. Strong communication skills and report writing abilities required. Prior experience in healthcare preferred, but not required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19193