Home Health Aide - Hospice
Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services. We are looking for a qualified Home Health Aide to join our Hospice team.
As the Home Health Aide you will:
- Provide direct personal care and psychosocial support to Hospice clients in their residences throughout the greater Missoula region;
- Assist with various aspects of personal care;
- Assist with transfers and ambulation;
- Observe clients’ functioning and status; and
- Report your observations to a registered nurse.
Your schedule will be full-time, typically Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. You will be eligible for our comprehensive benefit package.
Requirements include - Current CNA license, driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation. Prior experience in home care preferred.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid accumulated leave
- 401K with company match
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18048