CNA - Home Health Aide - Hamilton/Stevensville MT - Full Time w/ Benefits
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
POSITION: Home Health Aide (CNA)
LOCATION: Ravalli County - Hamilton/Stevensville (Office in Missoula, MT)
STATUS: Full Time (FTE 1.0), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime).
SCHEDULE: M-F, 8-5.
The Home Health Aide provides direct patient care and psycho-social support to homebound clients under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse or appropriate therapist, as ordered by a physician, promoting high quality care delivery in accordance with a comprehensive plan of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travels to clients’ residences in personal vehicle in varied weather conditions to perform assigned duties. Schedule may include visits on weekends and coverage for absences of other caregivers.
- Assists clients in a variety of personal care tasks and provide support for activities of daily living, based on individual needs as outlined in the plan of care.
- Observes the basic elements of body function and patient status. Documents changes in function or status, along with care delivered or services provided.
- Assists clients with all types of ambulation and transfers, with and without equipment, in compliance with agency procedures.
- Practices basic infection control and maintains a clean, safe and healthy environment.
- Performs basic emergency first aid and/or CPR if required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include a current CNA license in the State of Montana and willingness to obtain HHA certification if not already possessed, at least 1 year of previous CNA experience, a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation.
Pay: $13 to $15/hour
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19141