Clinical Manager - Home Health
Job Req # 19026
The Home Health Clinical Manager has general management responsibility for services provided by the Home Health program, with direct supervisory responsibility for the program’s Clinical staff, Team Lead(s), and Team Assistant(s). This position serves as a pivotal point in communication with field staff, support staff, referral sources and other managers/departments to ensure extraordinary service delivery. This position reviews, plans and evaluates the care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and evidence-based standards of professional clinical practice. This position provides orientation, training and support for both newly hired and existing clinicians. This position serves as a mentor for case management and participates in the assessment and planning of appropriate care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Utilizes evidence-based practice in the field and implement standards of practice that guide practice improvement initiatives.
2. Maintains a consistent focus on Key Performance Behaviors (KPB) to drive favorable clinical and financial outcomes.
3. Provide clear expectations of best practice performance.
4. Assist in the hiring of Home Health staff. Monitor staffing ratios ensuring adequate and appropriate staffing for services. Allocate resources appropriately to ensure efficient service delivery during all hours of operation. Ensure monthly posting of staff schedule according to agency protocols and collective bargaining agreement.
5. Serves on the QAPI Committee. Provide necessary follow-up/training with staff to meet Key Performance Behaviors (KPB). Implement care delivery best practices into the field consistent with outcomes of QAPI initiatives. Monitor care delivery in the field for competence and compliance.
For the full job description please go to : www.partnersinhomecare.org
Minimum Qualifications: Two years of experience in Homecare; current Montana RN, PT, or OT license; bachelor’s degree or better directly related to licensure; and one year of supervisory experience is required. Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills required. Certification preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19026