Clinical Coordinator - Home Health
Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services. We are looking for a qualified clinician to join our team as a Clinical Coordinator for our Home Health program.
The Clinical Coordinator can be an RN, PT, or OT whose will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the delivery of all patient care services;
- Matching referrals to staff;
- Coordinating patient care using an interdisciplinary model; and
- Facilitating the development, implementation, and revision of individualized plans of care for Home Health patients.
The schedule is full-time, Monday through Friday, regular business hours.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid accumulated leave
- 401K with company match
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Skills / Requirements
Requirements include - Current Montana RN, PT, or OT license, at least 3 years of experience in Home Health or Hospice, Possess or be able to obtain OASIS certification with 1 year. The successful candidate will have proven ability to triage patient care needs based on acuity, and proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18020