Claims Reimbursement Specialist - Insurance Claims
Partners in Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with the area's largest premier Home Health and Hospice employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program (if applicable)
We are hiring for a Full Time Claims (Insurance) Reimbursement Specialist M-F 8-5. Ability to work 4/ 10 hr. days may also be an option. Those with experience in insurance billing, insurance claims, pharmacy billing, medicaid or medicare experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Performs electronic and manual billing and follow-up submission of claims to appropriate insurance carriers for various home care services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers and verifies supporting documentation for billing, then submits claims to payors.
- Responds to billing error documents, return-to-provider reports and denial letters. May notify relevant departments of missing or inaccurate documentation.
- Provides follow-up on clients’ accounts by responding to client questions and concerns regarding billing and resubmission of bills for payment. May prepare split bills when necessary.
- Logs, tracks and answers all program requests and denials and responds to third-party requests when required.
- Reviews collection worksheets and initiates appropriate collection actions, including resubmission of claims.
- Assists in preparation and compilation of visit statistics, reconciliation of discharge summaries, admit reports and recorded visits.
- Prepares and maintains client billing files.
- Communicates with program staff to discuss billing issues when necessary. Resolves billing problems as required.
- Conducts insurance verifications when necessary to remedy billing issues.
Pay: $14.50 to $16.25/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19111