Administrative Assistant - Missoula - Full Time
Partners in Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with the area's largest premier Home Health and Hospice employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program (if applicable)
We are looking for a Full Time (M-F, 8-5) Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Provides administrative support to the Volunteer and Bereavement functions of the Hospice program utilizing a variety of office systems and methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides operational support to the PHC Hospice Program under the direction of the Clinical Manager.
- Maintains current documentation of client- and volunteer-related activities, program statistics, billing and scheduling.
- Performs general office tasks, including processing documents, filing, ordering supplies, attending meetings, taking minutes, conducting research, covering telephones, assist with volunteer training/outreach, scheduling clinicians, and event planning.
- Establishes and maintains office systems, including accounts, ticklers, logging, scheduling, client charts, filing and referral systems.
- Processes volunteer and bereavement paperwork in accordance with Medicare guidelines.
- Assists with preparation of public bereavement sessions as necessary.
- Prepares periodic statistical reports for State and agency purposes as directed.
- Preparing documents, spreadsheets and orders for the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include 2 years of administrative assistant experience. High school graduate preferred. Prior experience in health care preferred. General proficiency with office productivity software required. Strong communication skills and report writing abilities required.
Pay: $14 to $16.50/hour
Dependent Upon Experience
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19107