Administrative Assistant - HCBS
Partners In Home Care is Hiring!
Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer. Founded in 1987, Partners In Home Care is passionately committed to assisting clients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high-quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
Partners In Home Care offers the following benefits:
- Excellent Pay Structure
- Flexible scheduling with Work/Life Balance
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that is affordable!
- Extensive Paid Leave
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Funds
- Student Loan Payoff Program
Partners is currently hiring for a Part Time - Administrative Assistant within our Home Based Community Services Program
This position provides administrative support to the HCBS staff for all services provided by the Home and Community Based Services (“HCBS”) program, with special emphasis on meeting HCBS compliance standards, utilizing a variety of office systems and methods. This position is a part time, scheduled to work 36 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains current documentation of client-related activities, program statistics, billing and scheduling.
- Acts as liaison for HCBS contract providers and community agencies.
- Processes paperwork related to client care according to Department of Public Health and Human Services regulations, which includes verification and documentation of Medicaid eligibility.
- Performs general office tasks, including processing documents, filing, ordering supplies, attending meetings, taking minutes, conducting research and covering telephones.
- Establishes and maintains office systems, including accounts, ticklers, logging, scheduling, client charts, Medicaid billing, filing and referral systems.
- Prepares periodic statistical reports for State and agency purposes as directed.
- Facilitates provider enrollments and billing issues for Medicaid. Maintains contract files.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills / Requirements
Qualifications include 2 years of administrative assistant experience. High school graduate preferred. Prior experience in health care preferred. General proficiency with office productivity software required. Strong communication skills and report writing abilities required.
Pay: $14.25 to $19.25/hour
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19047