Admin Assistant - 20 hours/week - HCBS
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
POSITION: Administrative Assistant - Home & Community Based Services
LOCATION: Missoula, MT.
STATUS: Part Time (FTE 0.5 - 20 hours per week), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime).
SCHEDULE: Wednesday through Friday - hours flexible.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the HCBS staff for all services provided by the Home and Community Based Services (“HCBS”) program, with special emphasis on meeting HCBS compliance standards, utilizing a variety of office systems and methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains current documentation of client-related activities, program statistics, billing and scheduling.
- Acts as liaison for HCBS contract providers, community agencies, and prospective members.
- Processes paperwork related to client care according to Department of Public Health and Human Services regulations, which includes verification and documentation of Medicaid eligibility, and develops authorization professional assessments.
- Performs general office tasks, including processing documents, filing, ordering supplies, attending meetings, taking minutes, conducting research and covering telephones.
- Establishes and maintains office systems, including accounts, ticklers, logging, scheduling, client charts, Medicaid billing, filing and referral systems.
- Prepares periodic statistical reports for State and agency purposes as directed.
- Facilitates provider enrollments and billing issues for Medicaid. Maintains contract files.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include 2 years of administrative assistant experience. High school diploma or equivalent required. Prior experience in social work or health care preferred. General proficiency with office productivity software required. Strong communication skills and report writing abilities required.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19131